The law wants me to let you know that as a blogger- I can’t take gifts or money without disclosing it. I am not trying to go to jail or pay any fines to the FTC for not disclosing... so... consider yourself disclosed!
• This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. My primary form of making money is via affiliate links (Amazon Services LLC Associates Program)
• I find it impossible to promote items I don’t like, therefore if I am recommending a product it is because I truly like it and think it might be a worthwhile time or money investment. If I don’t like something you will either know about it because I find it impossible to keep my big mouth shut, or I won’t mention it at all. I know those options seem like exact opposites but what I’m trying to say is that I don’t write fake reviews so I’m not going to pretend to love something when in actuality I think it’s the worst thing ever.
• Sponsored posts are those posts where someone is paying me to write about a specific topic. If I ever run one it will be clearly marked as being paid content.
• This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. (I’ll be honest… I have no idea what this means but it sounds good! I'm asked to put this in here so it's here!)
• The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. (Obviously)
• This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.